Anderson Physical Therapy
Established in 1986, Anderson Physical Therapy has been providing physical therapy services to the South Shore area for 28 years. Our clinic is located in a facility with various medical professionals and Healthtrax, a full fitness center that is available to our patients while they are receiving physical therapy treatment. Since 2005, Anderson Physical Therapy has been a clinical center for the New England Baptist Spine Center Program.
Anderson Physical Therapy has been selected to participate in the APTA's Outcomes Registry to help capture data on great patient outcomes!
ALL NEW PATIENTS
SEPTEMBER - NOVEMBER
Complimentary Entry for TWO FREE Tickets
Sunday, November 26
at 1 pm
*time subject to flex scheduling
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!
*ALL NEW PATIENTS FROM SEPTEMBER - NOVEMBER WILL BE ENTERED IN THE DRAWING TO WIN 2 FREE PATRIOTS TICKETS. PATIENTS MUST COMPLETE A TOTAL OF 6 VISITS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAWING AND ADHERE TO THEIR PROGRAM. DRAWING WILL BE HELD ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 16th AND THE WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED BY TELEPHONE!
Ask your Doctor about Anderson Physical Therapy Today!
- Sprains and Strains • Tendonitis
- Carpal Tunnel • Rotator Cuff
- Knee Debridement and Repairs
- Muscle Spasms • Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis • Sciatica /Nerve Pain
- Radiating /Numbness and Tingling Problems
- Bone Fractures • Fall Prevention
- Walking and Balance Disorders
- All Post Surgical • Traumatic Injuries