Anderson Physical Therapy
Established in 1986, Anderson Physical Therapy has been providing physical therapy services to the South Shore area for 28 years. Our clinic is located in a facility with various medical professionals and Healthtrax, a full fitness center that is available to our patients while they are receiving physical therapy treatment. Since 2005, Anderson Physical Therapy has been a clinical center for the New England Baptist Spine Center Program.
Ask your Doctor about Anderson Physical Therapy Today!
Conditions We Treat:
- Sprains and Strains • Tendonitis
- Carpal Tunnel • Rotator Cuff
- Knee Debridement and Repairs
- Muscle Spasms • Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis • Sciatica /Nerve Pain
- Radiating /Numbness and Tingling Problems
- Bone Fractures • Fall Prevention
- Walking and Balance Disorders
- All Post Surgical • Traumatic Injuries
All of the techniques we use - massage, mobilizations, muscle energy, myofacial and trigger point release therapies - combined with appropriate modalities, including medical supervised exercise classes for high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiovascular and respiratory disability, diseases, assures you the most progressive, personalized care that promotes better health and more complete functional restoration.